16 Sep 5 things to do if you are ordering branded merchandise online. (Wholesale orders, not retail buys)
5 things to do if you are ordering branded merchandise online. (Wholesale orders, not retail buys)
- Engage with the vendor. Ask for their thoughts, see what kind of value they can provide other than just the item and printing.
- Give the vendor enough time. Now, more than ever, it is good to have a few weeks extra before your deadline.
- Request a product sample. If it’s a very large order, ask them about a pre-production “spec” sample. This way you can see one printed before they run the entire order.
- Request a virtual proof on the order with the pantone colors called out. If pantone matching is not available, still provide the numbers so the vendor has something to reference.
- Provide vector artwork. If you don’t, problems may come up when they try to recreate it. Not sure what vector art is? Read more about that here
These are some suggestions we have if you know exactly what you are looking to get. If you don’t know what you are looking for then we definitely suggest engaging us with your ideas and desired outcomes. We’ll be able to help guide you through the thousands of products in a very little amount of time. We do the busy work, you get an efficient buying experience that emotionally connects your brand to your people. Email us: email@example.com and we’ll get started!